A SISTERSHIP OF EMBODIED, WOMB-CONSCIOUS WOMEN
Through all of life's movement,
you show up inside The Hive to move life through you;
to get unstuck; to drop into love; to return to Truth;
to remember your power and to embody more of it.
We are a sistership of women leaders, healers, guides, mothers, empaths, creatives, and students of life exploring...
movement as prayer, healing, & activation
womb healing and empowerment
...and so much more!
INSIDE THE HIVE...
HONEYCOMB | monthly wisdom topics
Each month we explore wisdom topics that expand your relationship to our body, to the womb, to the earth, and to the divine
THE DANCE | 1x monthly
A monthly embodied movement activation where we bring the wisdom topic to life within the wild, intelligent systems of our body and create a ripple of that activation through our lives.
+ a living library of all past recordings
(so you can access them anytime!)
HONEY TALK | 1x monthly
Collective Sistership Call where we gather to share our voices and embodied wisdom to inspire each other, have big breakthroughs, and connect heart-to-heart.
GUEST TEACHERS, HEALERS, & WORKSHOPS
+ AN ONLINE SPACE TO CONNECT WITH YOUR SISTERS!
- monthly embodied movement activations (new every month!)
- a living library of classes (for you to drop in with your practice anytime!)
- practices & meditations to connect with the power of your womb
- practices and classes to deepen your sensuality
- monthly sistership circles
- guest workshops
- exclusive playlists (new every month!)
- a beautiful community of inspiring sisters to connect with
- and so much more!
1. What if I miss a gathering? HIVE SISTERS are greatly encouraged to attend the Live sessions as often as possible to get the most out of the container. If you are unable to attend a live gathering, however, do not worry. The Dance recordings are posted in the member space within 24hrs of the live event. You have access to a living library of classes so that you have many practices to choose from anytime you want to be guided back home to your practice.
2. I had a hysterectomy, can I still join?
Yes! In fact, it would likely be very beneficial for you. You are always connected energetically to your womb. The imprints, stories, memories, etc of your womb are encoded in your DNA. THE HIVE will offer you the opportunity to reconnect with a part of you that may feel lost or distant post-hysterectomy.
3. Is this safe for pregnant women?
All of the movement and womb connection inside THE HIVE is designed for you to move intuitively and honor your body's needs whether you are pregnant, menstruating, or anything else. Your journey and practice within The Hive can prepare your body and spirit in a wonderfully Feminine way for birth, postpartum, and motherhood. As well, as you heal and activate your own womb, your baby will receive the benefits of your healing as well. Of course, please consult your doctor if you have any concerns.